Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Random Tuesday Thoughts

There are few things that I will not blog about (I know... never say never, but for now, I'm not doing it)... but today I had an interesting revelation about myself that I thought I would share with my trusty readers.  

So today was a particularly shit-tastic day at the office.  Myself and the other "managers" quickly activated the phone tree to discuss the various goings on in our respective departments once we were safely in the comfort of our own homes.  Turns out everyone took it up the ass about the same and I did today, and here's how we celebrated... One was unwinding with a rum and coke (in that order) and the other was almost through a bottle of wine.  I realized I was different when I took a drink of my REAL (not diet) Dr. Pepper and took another bite of my Nestle Toll House cookie ice cream sandwich.  I guess most adults go to liquor or wine to ease the stress of a rough day... me?  I go for non-diet soda and ice cream treats.  Gotta go buy new pants now.  I can feel my ass expanding.  

On a completely unrelated and much more uplifting subject, I received a few weird things in the mail over the past few days due to upcoming wedded bliss.  I went nutso ordering stuff and psychotically planning things while BigAC was out of town, and now my kitchen table is littered with my goodies.  I got to looking at everything and decided it was a rather weird collection of stuff that is probably not in most households.  Here's what I've got:

1. 300 peacock feathers (200 of the 12-inch variety and 100 of the 3-foot variety)
2. 234 sticks of faux sealing wax (that's right... it's faux... it goes in the hot glue gun.  Who knew?!?!?)
3. 15 disposable cameras
4. 10 lbs. of M&M's with our names on them
5. $180 of postage with our picture on it

I gotta go find somewhere to store 10 lbs. of M&M's now.  If I have another shitty day at the office, BigAC might have to hide them from me.  

That is all,
SBC


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that sealing wax cool? I have always wanted to play with that stuff....

Sarah said...

Oh the faux sealing wax is tops... I used the "real" stuff and it takes FOREVER... this faux stuff just goes into your glue gun and badda bing badda boom, you've got yerself a seal! Weee!