During the first week after she died, I had two dreams...
Dream 1:
The details on this one have become fuzzy... I know it was my wedding and SMB was there and all my bridesmaids had already walked to the front. All of a sudden I realized I wasn't in my dress yet. So I asked SMB to help me, but she said she couldn't and told JesusJimena to help me. We unzipped my dress bag thing and my dress was black. There wasn't much I could do about it, and I had to wear the black wedding dress. JesusJimena had no idea what to do to help me get ready and I was all frazzled. In my dream I was mad at SMB for not helping me.
Dream 2:
Another wedding dream... This one was better... It was like in the part of the wedding where the couple stands there and everyone lines up... (btw, this will NEVER happen at my wedding). Anyway, in my dream BigAC and I were hugging everyone in the line and then it got to her and I was soooo stinkin' excited that she made it to my wedding. I was like holy shit I didn't think you were going to be here! How'd you get here?!?! And various other exclamations. She smiled and hugged me and told me she wouldn't miss it and all was happy and good. I guess dreamSMB was making up for the first dream... Only seems appropriate. When she was here if she ever pissed me off she ALWAYS made up for it and we would be all good and laughing. Hopefully I did the same to her.
Dream 3:
This is by far the best SMB dream to date. I'm hoping for more, but this one will be hard to top. In my dream I had a big giant house with this long entry way garden area with loads of dead plants. I was gardening and trying to clean up the place. My gardner (yeah I have a gardner in my dreams I guess) came up and gave me a wheelbarrow with this crazy looking plant in it. I pulled the plant up out of the wheelbarrow and it's roots were SMB. She popped out of the wheelbarrow and dusted off all of the dirt on her and was just like WHAT UP, yo!??!?! I stared at her in disbelief trying to figure out how the heck she came out of the wheelbarrow on the end of my weird looking plant. Meanwhile my little dead plant entry-way garden area just started to bloom... like in a cartoon or a trippy movie... it was like in The Wizard of Oz when Dorothy steps into Muchkinland and everything is big crazy colorful. She looked around very pleased with herself and told me that it looked like I was suddenly free for the day and that she wanted to go swimming and that we needed to get JesusJimena to come over. So then JesusJimena is there and we're all swimming but the pool water was black, and I couldn't see what was under the water. When SMB went to get into the pool I held onto her arms and told her not to go under the water. She yelled at me and told me to relax and have fun and that she was going to be fine. I resisted a bit, but eventually let go, and we had a grand ole time. We were all swimming and splashing around and it was a happy time, but there was this lingering worry every time she went under water JesusJimena and I would stare and wait for her to come back up, but she always did. I woke up in the middle of us splashing around and having fun.
So I'm hoping for some more dreams... and the invention of a time machine. I'll take whichever comes first (or both).
That is all,
SBC
PS - I'm fairly sure it doesn't take a rocket scientist to "analyze" these. Apparently my subconscious can be fairly transparent at times.
No comments:
Post a Comment