Wednesday, June 18, 2008

G. L. A. M. O. R. O. U. S.


First, a quick "thank you" to Fergie for the little help with the spell-check.  

Tonight I cleaned my floors.  Not at all glamorous.  I don't even think it's blog-worthy, but what kind of a newbie blogger would I be if I took my second night off?  HUH?  A piss-poor one, I'd say.  

I do think that I actually swept, vacuumed, and mopped as much dog hair from my floors that is currently left on my dogs.  One of them should be bald by now... but alas, they are not.  The exciting news is that I'll get to clean the floors again in just a few short days!  It's like clockwork, I tell ya.  Housework rocks.  (insert sarcasm here)  

IDEA!  Someone should create a sarcastic font... that would clear up a lot of misconceptions, I think.  That way we could just switch fonts to convey the sarcastic undertone instead of either assuming people will "get it" or taking the safe route and inserting the little side note (see examples above).  

Ahh... and I also must make a retraction to my previous post.  TS has recently informed me that she would never have thought me bitchy or a bitch in the aforementioned 6th grade tennis class.  She tells me that (at the time) she was pure and virginal and a good Christian girl and would never have used such vulgarities against me.  LOL.  Uh huh.  Tennis skirts bring out the worst in all of us... it's OK.  I understand.  But I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and say that she merely thought I was a snob.  Is that better? ;)

That is all, 
SBC

1 comment:

Shumpy said...

Welcome to bloggerland!

//I broke yo comment cherry