...wait... what was I talking about? Huh?
Which brings me to another fun thing I've been experiencing... Total brain confusion. It's not just forgetfulness. It's big giant reverberating brain farts. I will get halfway through a sentence and have NO idea what I was going to say, and usually it's something like "I'll be right back I have to go .... um... huh?" Yeah. I are smart. I've also lost use of most of my vocabulary.
Let's see... what else can I complain about while I'm at it? OH! I have acne, a supremely greasy forehead, and a dry, itchy, scaly chin. I have a red rashy goatee. Hawt. Come on honey give me a kiss... wait. On second thought, no. I can smell your face from here. Who knew that faces smelled? EVERYTHING SMELLS! LOL!
Today is my first day in full on maternity clothes, and that's pretty awesome. So comfy! We had a doc appointment last week and Dr. K found the heartbeat in a flash and it was coming in loud and clear with a heart rate of 167. It's pretty neat being able to make 2 heartbeats. I have a sonogram next week and can't wait to see the difference between 6.5 weeks and 13.5 weeks.
What else? I should have made notes, dammit. OH! We did the Intelligender gender prediction pee test. I've peed on so many things it's uncanny! The official prediction is girl! We can't wait to find out if it's right! Fun to think about though!
I love orange juice and lemonade now, and never drank them before. I also love vanilla pudding. Yum. Well if I had anything else to say, I've forgotten by now, so I'll just end with that. 13 down... 27 to go!
That is all,
~SBC
3 comments:
You are cracking me up! You are going to be so glad you chronicled this in your blog. I wish I had been blogging when I was pregnant!! Ugh, I remember the acne... or the bacne as it was in my case. And I had a real thing for root beer floats. Perhaps this is what lead to the 60+ pounds of pregnancy weight... hmmmm..... and for some goofy reason, I loooooved wearing maternity clothes! Maybe I just enjoyed having the bump? Maybe I just enjoyed an excuse to buy new clothes?
OK, I remember all that stuff!! And I couldn't keep anything straight - total mass confusion during pregnancy! And I'm going with a girl prediction - on the higher heartrate for sure. I'm just sayin'.
They say the heart rate of a baby can also somewhat predict the gender.... I don't remember which way it goes exactly but Goldilocks' was ALWAYS about 167 lol...
Post a Comment