Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Days with No Snow

Today our offices closed due to inclement weather that turned out not to be very inclement, so I got to work from home.  Whenever I work from home the dogs keep me company by sitting AS CLOSE AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE to me at all times.  Cute, huh?  Today Moxie decided to sit and stare at me for a few hours while doing her best Elvis impersonation...
I'm not entirely sure why I have the sudden interest in posting pictures of my dogs on here, but hey... just go with it.  Everyone is doing it.  

That is all, 
~SBC

2 comments:

ATenorio said...

Awwww, so sweet! Just wait til that baby is here, you will be a picture postin fool :)

I had two cats (now I just have one, sniffle, sniffle) that would battle see who could get closest to me at all times too. It is cute how attached they get, huh?

Susan said...

Just visiting - found you through Pearl... cute pic. No dogs here - four kids from 5 - 9 so that's totally enough CHAOS!