This morning I was woken up by the pest control dude who was here 15 minutes EARLIER than the earliest time in the time frame window they gave us. Weird. But that's really not the odd part...
I got up, got dressed, went shopping, then went and picked up Miss Pecan Sandie, brought her back over to my house and washed her hair in my sink. Then I dried it at my dining room table and straightened it with my flat iron that I had to sit on a pot holder to keep from burning my table. That Pecan Sandie has got more hair in the first section of hair that I dried than I have on my whole entire head. And it's curly. Real curly. But her curls are no match for my round brush, hair dryer, and flat iron! They are a bit of a match for my right arm. It's sore.
Now I bet you're wondering why I washed PS's hair in my sink, huh? Well... she went and had to have surgery and can't lift her left arm nor can she take a shower, which she has discovered makes the ole hair washing rather difficult. That's where SBC and her giant dog washing sink comes in! So for the record my sink has now bathed all of my dogs and Pecan Sandie's head. Multi-purpose sink, indeed. And quite a good investment. It's PS approved!
After I took PS back home I dropped 14 disposable cameras off to be developed. Another oddity.
So that's about it for me today. That is all,
SBC
No comments:
Post a Comment