We were being stalked by these giant bees, so we took that as a sign that it was time to hit the beach. We got some snorkel gear and walked down to the beach to the good snorkeling area where there was a bunch of coral. We very gracefully flopped into the water with our flippers on and saw some fishies. It was pretty good snorkeling and we saw a decent variety of small colorful fish and one long skinny crazy looking thing. I'm not a huge fan of snorkeling, so I got out and walked the beach while the hubby kept snorkeling.
When we made it back to our cabana, I realized I had sand all up in my swimsuit, so we came back up to the room so I could rinse off and switch suits. We had a message waiting, so I checked it and surprise surprise we had a gift certificate waiting at the salon for a couples massage courtesy of the previous bossman. Neat!
So we made an appointment and got a nice couples massage outside by the beach where we could hear the waves and such. Pretty cool, I must say. Then we grabbed some lunch, and hit the beach again for some reading and relaxing.
We came back to the room and got dressed in real clothes (shocking, I know!) and went down to the Luau. It was kinda goofy and a little lame, but still... a goofy lame luau in Maui beat pretty much anything! We had fun and ate some good food, and called it a night. We're heading out tomorrow night, so we're going to do some exploring until we have to be at the airport so we can fly all night! Time zones are weird! We leave here at 9pm and get home at noon the next day with a 2 hour layover in LA. Good times!
That is all,
SBC
No comments:
Post a Comment